A disability is simply a different level of ability When tourism is inclusive, everybody benefits
Please be aware that the Willunga Farmers Market is operating in a temporary location at the Willunga High School due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This site is located 1km north of the Town Square along Main Road.
Notes regarding accessibility at the site are as follows;
- Accessible parking is available in both the southern and northern carpark – the southern carpark has 8 accessible parks and a flat entry into the Market area.
- The northern carpark has an upward sloped entry to the Main Market area (the area is fully paved).
- Volunteer community groups are collecting a gold coin donation in the southern carpark however a donation is not required or expected if you are carrying a parking permit.
- Accessible toilets are available at the high school (near the southern entrance)
- Registered assistance dogs are of course welcome at the Market, a grassed area with seating is available for pet dogs (supervised only).
Additional Accessibility Information
The Willunga Farmers Market is busiest between 8 – 10 am, plan to visit after this time for a quieter experience. This is an outdoor market and the market operates all year round. Shade is provided by trees along with additional shade structures and umbrellas during the warmer months.
We are committed to creating a great experience for everyone, if we can make your visit more enjoyable or you have feedback please contact 8556 4297 or email email@example.com
Willunga Farmers Market would like to acknowledge and thank Push Adventures for undertaking an inclusive tourism review of the market site and we look forward to continually improving the information available to our customers to assist in planning your visit to Willunga.