Join us at the Community Stall
The primary aim for community stalls is to share information about the activities of the Community group – not sales and fundraising*.
Information sharing is to be conducted from within the tent only.
Willunga Farmers Market offer;
- 3 x 3m space at Willunga Farmers Market Free of Charge for community groups in the Fleurieu Peninsula (City of Onkaparinga, District Council of Yankalilla, Victor Harbor Council & Alexandrina Council area)
- Approved Community group can attend a maximum of 2 markets x per calendar year (Jan to December)
- Community Group to provide tent and trestle table. In some circumstances WFM may provide tent and trestle table for use subject to availability.
- 1 hour of volunteering – before or after the Market in consultation with Market Manager
- Public liability insurance to be provided by the Community group – minimum $10millon
Please contact [email protected] for more information or to enquire about eligibility for your Community Group.
* Fundraising / sales may be approved by Market Manager in consultation with the community group prior to market attendance.