Shop and Go at Willunga Farmers Market this Friday under lights at Willunga Oval! Wash hands on entry to the Market, observe social distancing and direction from volunteers, “touch it, you buy it”??? 4pm until 7pm.
Download the site map with a full list of stall holders here
Parking available at Rec Park – GOLD coin donation to Willunga Rec Park – enter via Main Road or Aldinga Road / Railway Tce.
Please do not visit the market as a group – one shopper per family where possible please ?
Please follow the direction of Market volunteers at all times.
Please Shop Considerately – the following will be enforced;
– Queue Distantly / 1.5m, follow direction from stallholders & WFM Staff
– Could one person shop for your family? NO groups
– Electronic payments will be accepted at more stalls
– Use your bag to pick up the food you want
– Don’t touch food you are not buying
– Wash your hands on entry into the Market
– Do not allow children to handle food
– Wash produce well before consuming at home
If you touch it, you buy it!
You buy it, you wash it!
Then, you ENJOY it!
Do not visit the market if you are feeling unwell – anyone displaying flu like symptoms will be asked to leave the market immediately.
No food or wine tasting until further notice
|Stall list 24 April 2020|
|Bickleigh Vale Farm|
|Bull Creek Bakery|
|Bull Creek Organic Farm|
|Cradle of Hills Wines|
|Feather & Peck|
|Fleurieu Prime Alpaca|
|Flour Power Bread|
|Harvest the Fleurieu|
|Myponga Buffalo Dairy|
|Salad Greens & Kitchen Herbs|
|Small World Bakery|
|Soul Food & Co|
|Soula & Bills Fruit|
|The Garden Farmers|
|The Wild Apple|
|Two Hills & A Creek|