We look forward to seeing you at the Market this week!
Hot food will return to the Market this Saturday – takeaway options from Crepe City, Bull Creek Bakery, Gut Feeling & The Redwood Oven!
INs and OUTs for Saturday, 27 June
Ins – Barmera Sweet Potatoes, Cradle of Hills, Fleurieu Garlic, Gina’s Kitchen, Lillyarra Cheese Co, The Culturehood & Whites Valley Jalapeno
Outs – John Edmeades, Little Acre Foods, Myponga Buffalo Dairy, Mycopraxis & Flour Power Bread
KI Shellfish (The Oyster Farm Shop) will be with us again pre-orders are open now, phone 8553 7122!
Please follow the social distancing guidelines below;
It is very important that all shoppers follow social distancing guidelines – we have been able to continue to trade during this time as an essential service and have been very proud of our community for following the rules outlined by State Government. Lets not become complacent now – enjoy your shopping but remember to K E E P Y O U R D I S T A N C E ?
Please follow the direction of Market volunteers at all times.
– Queue Distantly / 1.5m, follow direction from stallholders & WFM Staff
– Electronic payments will be accepted at all stalls (excluding John Edmeades)
– Use your bag to pick up the food you want
– Don’t touch food you are not buying
– Wash your hands on entry into the Market
– Do not allow children to handle food
– Wash produce well before consuming at home
Do not visit the market if you are feeling unwell – anyone displaying flu like symptoms will be asked to leave the market immediately.
No food or wine tasting until further notice.