As always, we look forward to welcoming you to the Willunga Farmers Market this Saturday!
A few reminders for you;
- Please check-in on arrival (QR code or paper – see volunteer for access or visit the Information Stall)
- Sanitize your hands on arrival and use bags to pick up produce
- Observe social distancing of at all times – including whilst you queue for produce
- Follow direction from our staff & volunteers at all times
- Parking available within school grounds – note the western side of Main Road is a 24/7 Bike Lane (no parking anytime)
INs and OUTs for 30 October;
IN: Barmera Sweet Potatoes, Bull Creek bakery, Bush Organics KI, Fleurieu Prime Alpaca, Longline Wines & Woodside Cheese
OUT: Choice Mushrooms, Cradle of Hills, Matchett Productions, Taronga Almonds, Two Hills and a Creek & Willunga Gelato
Please be reminded that the Willunga Farmers Market is now operating in the spacious grounds of the Willunga High School. Onsite parking is available (gold coin donation can be made to our community volunteer groups who assist with parking). The western side of Main Road (from Aldinga Road through to Little Road) is a 24/7 BIKE LANE, no parking at any time.
Full list of November stall holders can be found here
This December we will be holding 2 Twilight Markets. Please mark the dates on your calendar!
4 December – 8am until 12noon
11 December 8am until 12noon
18 December – 8am until 12noon
23 December – Twilight Market from 4pm until 7pm
25 December (market closed – Christmas Day)
30 December – Twilight Market from 4pm until 7pm
1 January (market closed – New Years Day)