Terms & Conditions
- The cost for new members is $50 and renewals are $45 each year after
- To receive member benefits, members must show their membership card at each stall to receive 10% discount.
- Memberships are individual and not transferable.
- One membership card is issued per member but the card can be used for one person or their spouse/partner. An additional spouse/partner card can be purchased for $5.
- New members receive a complimentary lanyard and re-useable market bag when first joining.
- Temporary membership stickers are available from the Information Stall and are valid for one Market Day. They are only available to members and their spouse/partner who have forgotten their membership card. (Proof of membership may be requested.)
- Lost membership cards can be replaced with a replacement membership card at a cost of $5. The replacement card renders the original card invalid.
- Member for a day stickers are only available to people who present the visitor voucher from participating Farmers Markets. They are valid for one Market Day and can be redeemed at the Information Stall.
- Voting rights at the AGM and the opportunity to run for a position on the Willunga Farmers Market Board.
- OUR ETERNAL THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THE WILLUNGA FARMERS MARKET.
Deliveries & Refunds
We are committed to resolving any problems that our members experience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your membership, please contact us on (08) 8556 4297.
At Willunga Farmers Market, we pride ourselves on offering two reliable delivery options. Membership cards can be collected on Saturday’s at the market’s Information Stall or you can opt to use our Australia post service for delivery Australia wide. Australia Post is committed to providing us with a high quality parcel service that is efficient and reliable with their deliveries. Estimated delivery is 5-10 working days’ dependent upon location of state of delivery.
Membership Card – Flat rate $5
At Willunga Farmers Market we stand by our commitment to ensuring our members receive value in return for their commitment to membership. We want all members to feel welcomed, inspired and engaged. Most importantly we want you to enjoy the membership you have purchased. If you are not satisfied please contact us within 5 business days of card delivery and we will fully refund your membership your membership card after it is received back in its original condition. Willunga Farmers Market will most certainly cover the cost of postage for the return of the delivery.
Willunga Farmers Market is committed to the open and transparent management of your personal information in line with our obligations under the Privacy Act 1988. That means we respect your privacy, we don’t share your information with other parties, and we don’t spam people.
Collecting information on Registered Members
Credit Card Details
Use or Disclosure of Personal Information
Disclosure of your personal information will only be made in accordance with Australian Privacy Laws Chapter 6: App 6 If we do disclose your personal information it will only be for the primary purpose for which it was collected or for a related secondary purpose where you would reasonably expect us to disclose the information. We may disclose your personal information in any other way that is required or authorised by you or the law. We may disclose your personal information, with consent, for the purpose of carrying on our business as an online retailer and any other related activities that you may expect from us. Typical situations where your consent will be implied include but are not limited to disclosure to third parties that provide services such as our payment gateway, marketing, logistic and technology support which are required to fulfil a transaction.
Cookies and pixels
Links to other websites
Problems or questions